Google Apps for Business
Ancoris has helped over 80 UK organisations to introduce new ways of collaborative working by adopting Google Apps for Business, a set of reliable, secure web-based email and office document collaboration tools for your business.
Google Apps provides a highly available, cost-effective and widely deployed cloud based email solution Google Apps Email as an alternative to other corporate "on-premise" mail servers such as Microsoft Exchange or Lotus Notes.
Google Apps also provides a comprehensive document collaboration and sharing platform (Google Docs and Google Sites) for both employees or external collaborators and social collaboration tools including the enterprise version of Google+ and Hangouts (multi-person video-conferencing using only a browser and webcam).
Google Apps is used by many of the world's largest businesses including Jaguar Land Rover (24,000 employees), Rentokil Initial (32,000 employees), Roche (pharmaceuticals 100,000 employees), BBVA (Banking, 100,000 employees). Google Apps has also been approved for UK public sector use as part of the G-Cloud initiative. In addition over 4 million smaller businesses also use Google Apps for Business. Read about some of Ancoris' case studies.
This Cloud-based computing service provides secure access to critical information without burdening your IT staff enabling you to:
- Innovate: share information and collaborate securely in real-time
- Boost employee productivity: With 25GB of storage employees can focus on work instead of email quotas
- Access anywhere: Universal access on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer (Mac, PC, Chrome, Linux, iPad, Android, BlackBerry)
- Fully hosted service: No hardware or software to buy, install, patch and maintain
- Highly secure: SAS70 Type II certification and compliant with European Data Protection legislation
Google Apps for Business - Applications
call 0845 2626 747